Sunday, September 18, 2005

CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH!



Not that I ever plan to be cutting edge with this blog, but I am WAY behind on this band.

I have seen blogs talking about Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! for a good 6 months now but it has taken me forever to get my hands on a copy of their album. After holding back for a few more spins, I can fully endorse this guys.

I don't really know a lot about them or how to describe their sound but they are indie rockers out of NYC (Brooklyn, I think), and it seems that word of mouth through blogs and a 9.0 Pitchfork review
  • LINK
  • put them in the spotlight. You can hear some New Wave in their sound with the use of synths and the lead singers vocals but I wouldn't go further than that.

    More copies of their debut, self-titled ablum
  • LINK
  • are being reprinted because the demand is so high. I definitely recommend giving them a shot.


    MP3 - Let The Cool Goddess Rust AwayEXPIRED
    MP3 - Over and over AgainEXPIRED
    MP3 - The Skin of My Yellow Country TeethEXPIRED

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Hit Counter
    Web Counters