Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ELIZABETHTOWN SOUNDTRACK

Latest movie/soundtrack offering from Cameron Crowe. Releases today I believe. Here is the tracklist:

01. 60B (Elizbethown Theme) - Nancy Wilson
02. It'll All Work Out - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
03. My Father's Gun - Elton John
04. io (This Time Around) - Helen Stellar
05. Come Pick Me Up - Ryan Adams
06. Where to Begin - My Morning Jacket
07. Long Ride Home - Patty Griffin
08. Sugar Blue - Jeff Finlin
09. Don't I Hold You - Wheat
10. Shut Us Down - Lindsey Buckingham
11. Let It Out (Let it All Hang Out) – The Hombres
12. Hard Times - eastmountainsouth
13. Jesus Was a Crossmaker - The Hollies
14. Square One - Tom Petty
15. Same in Any Language - I Nine

You can stream it here:
  • LINK
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Hit Counter
    Web Counters