Saturday, September 03, 2005

STILL HERE...

11:40PM I need to figure this blogging thing out! I see other blogs on blogger and they have links, profiles and tons of stuff going on. I need to solve this Mystery of the Blogging! Seriously, I need to post mp3's, that was the whole idea here. i might have to contact the other bloggers I frequent and see what the secret is...

11:56PM well, I have figured out how to add links. After some minor altering of code (!), I did it. I wish I could change the colors and fonts but that will have to wait...

12:06PM i figured out how to do my profile...I guess that is cool...it looks like posting mp3's is not possible though. Well, you can phone in a posting that will be published as a mp3 but that is it...must keep looking. I also need to figure out how to spruce this home page up! I am a friggin' graphic designer for crying out loud! I have to solve that as well...

12:11PM HAH! Look at that! I added a friggin' hit counter to my blog. well that was a good high for a few seconds...

12:29PM I guess that is it for tonight. I can't find much about changing my header or adding mp3's or changing the border around. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters