Wednesday, January 04, 2006

the YEAR of the DOG


Hmmm. Apparently back in 2001, our boy Sufjan Stevens went Connor Oberst on us, dabbling his folk stylings with electronic noise (Enjoy Your Rabbit)! Exclamation mark indeed! While he doesn't really sing full vocals on this track, just humming in here and there, I can't say I am a fan. I would be interested to hear what this entire album sounds like. For now, embrace this mp3 dedicated to this Chinese new year, Year of the Dog.

See the Pitchfork review here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Great blog. Thanks for the comment on my Muzzle Of Bees interview. I probably spend maybe an hour a day piecemeal blogging to answer your question. As a full time worker, father, student, it usually feels like a 2nd job.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters