Friday, February 24, 2006

DIVISION DAY


theBAND/theSOUND:Kevin from the band Division Day emailed me to give notice of his bands forthcoming EP, "The Mean Way In". 4 mp3's are up for listening to on their Music page and that is where I would start.

I am having a tough time getting a grasp on this band and their sound but that is keeping me interested. The song I recommend the most is Colorguard. Great atmosphere and mood that really gets you in a headspace. From their, it is a tough call. Tigers is like Ben Folds piano pop that revs up and won't stop. Two other mp3's, Hurricane and Tap-Tap-Click-Click take it from there, pushing their sound in so many different ways.

Listen for yourself and tell me if you can figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters