Friday, March 31, 2006

NEW SNOW PATROL SINGLES


Good Weather for Airstrikes has had a hefty amount of NEW Snow Patrol tracks posted for awhile here and here, all from the forthcoming album Eyes Open due May 1st.

I have listened to them at least once and can't get into them as much as I did with Final Straw. For some reason they make me think British romance movies or that they will be used to promote one, like 'Pride and Prejudice' or something. "You're All I Have" and "Chasing Cars", the ballads thus far, are the best but you can feel that these guys went all out in the studio, making everything as grandiose as possible, maybe even over working them. I can see them growing on me though so check them out and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters