Thursday, March 16, 2006

NEWS: NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM ART

We here at the Test Piot are definitely supporters of ART as well as music, so I am happy to pass this along. I am not sure how wide spread this is yet because my own PJ Superfan, Co-Pilot Drue Dixon, informed me he has already seen this, so I assume the die-hards have already been privy to the new album art. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, here ya be.

I am not sure the back story on this or who designed this but Superfan Drue threw this out...
"This is from a PJ message board regarding the avocado album art...There's also been talk about the album art is possibly not the real art. Who knows!.....

Avocado Productions
The Guacamole Fund is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax status. It assists environmental, social change, cultural and service organizations by facilitating, organizing and producing benefit concerts, rallies, special ticket sales, receptions and media campaigns...http://www.guacfund.org/...watch the scrolling supporters at the top of the site...sure enough there is PJ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters