Monday, May 22, 2006

DONOVAN WOODS


There is a artist known as Donovan Woods who is a unbelievable acoustic solo artist. For some reason, I have kept the 3 great songs of his I had to myself and only shared them with Co-Pilot Greg recently. See below for those gems.

Today, we were lamenting that he doesn't have more music available so I decided to stop by his usually haunting grounds myspace and twotimes.ca to see what's doing. To my surprise, HE HAS POSTED CLOSE TO 2 ALBUMS WORTH OF NEW MUSIC!!!, what looks like a EP called The Yukon Is Kept Mine and a LP called Slow and Steady. I have listened to all the tracks and I think it is safe to say these are quiet bedroom recordings and not the real deal. This guy can play and this guy can sing - someone sign him already.

mp3 - I Ain't Saying Shes Better Than You Highest Recommendation!
mp3 - Brand New Gun
mp3 - My Cousin Has A Grey Cup Ring

***NOTE*** I recently found out that a Grey Cup Ring is the equivalent to a Superbowl Ring. The Grey Cup is what the winner of the Canadian Football League wins and all the players get rings. That should clear up the mystery of being jealous about a Grey Cup Ring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I'm jealous...nice!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters