Monday, June 26, 2006

NEW DEARS SINGLE - 'Hate Then Love'


If you follow the blogosphere, you probably heard about the Montreal, Smith's sounding band the Dears. Their debut album, No Cities Left, hit at the end of 2004 to mixed hype. The album got off the ground with songs like Lost in the Plot and We Can Have It, but dudded out overall most seemed to feel.

Their next-at-bat comes out everywhere at the end of August, titled Gang of Losers. Hate Then Love is a single I have off of it and while it is off the new album, I swear I heard it before. Maybe I heard it in one of their in-studio sessions, I am not sure, but I liked it then and it is good with the full production.

Be sure to also visit the Dears myspace page often until the release date, as they will be streaming various tracks off the new album.

mp3 - Hate Then Love

Click HERE for more.

2 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

hey! thanks for the linkage love.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

sounds phantastic. I can't wait till august. ;)

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters