Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NEWS: Snippet of new Killers song released

Are we supposed to be thankful for this :40 second clip? I mean, really.

Does anyone else agree that it has been a year too long since they should have released their sophomore album instead of having the label put out like, 3 different packages of 'Hot Fuss'?

For :40 seconds of fun with audio, click here.

Also, from what I have seen of him lately, lead singer Brandon Flowers is rocking some queer cowpoke look. I will see if I can find that picture.

***ADDENDUM*** - numerous sources have full streams of the track ' '. Like So Much Silence. I agree with everyone - this song is not part of what Brandonw Flowers has deemed One of the best albums of the past 20 years".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters