Wednesday, September 13, 2006

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE


I fully endore this movie and soundtrack.

I took Louise to see it, as she is not one who will want to see depressing indie movies over something more upbeat but we both found it very endearing, emotional and hilarious. I am not sure why I am drawn to movies that show darker aspects of people and families but I think seeing what is really happening between families instead of sugar coated stuff is real. Like The Royal Tennenbaums and i heart huckabees, this movie brings the laughs and tugs the heartstrings.

Devotchaka - How it Ends

Watch a extended trailer

1 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

This is one of those rare movies that actually lives up to all its hype, which was almost deafening by the time I finally got around to seeing it .. it was just funny enough, just sad enough and just corny enough to be perfect

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters