Monday, October 30, 2006

BECK on SNL

I would like to say Thank You and Congratulations to BECK for his performance this past weekend on SNL. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually didn't fast forward through the musical act and watched both songs in their entirety. Beck and the band performed 'Nausea' and 'Clap Hands', not only with the fun marionettes on a side stage but also mixed up the performance to give each song a different, namely the band all playing percussion on dining ware for 'Clap Hands'.

Really a good showing and is making me want to go back to the new Beck album and check it out again. Too bad for you though. From what I Stereogum says, Interscope and NBC won't let it on You Tube. If it shows up though, I will definitely post.

Instead, enjoy Borat's marginally funny intro. I hope that movie is good. I love Borat but I heard the other day that it is not tracking well outside of NYC and LA and they dropped the screens it was running on from 1200 to 800.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters