1. It's A Wonderful Life - A long, long movie but I love it. "Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight!"
2. A Christmas Story - personally, I liked it better when TBS didn't run it for 24 hours on Christmas day. In my life, I don't have 2 hours to sit around during a day of travel and family time to watch this classic.
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - I seem to be able to catch this every year, usually airing on a Monday or Saturday.
4. Scrooged - I think this airs on TBS or TNT or USA. They haven't showed it in recent years as far as I know.
5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - We have this on DVD now and watch it with our son all the time but I still enjoy it every year.
6. White Christmas - This has became a annual ritual. The movie feels like it is 3 hours long but I try and not fall asleep.
7. Love Actually - not really a Christmas movie but it takes place at Christmas time and my wife and I love it.
8. Elf - We own it on DVD but I think it is coming to television this year. Hilarious!
9. Charlie Brown Christmas - I don’t know why I find this appealing but I try and watch it every year. I think it really isn't funny at all and I think I miss the point of it.
10. Frosty the Snowman - If it's on, I'll watch it.
What am I missing?