Saturday, December 16, 2006

TESTPILOT JAMS of 2006

These artists might not have had a album that fully engulfed me BUT DAMN, I could not get these songs out of my head or off the playlists this year.

Thoughts Of Rena The VOOM BLOOMS (20 repeats)
Saint John COLD WAR KIDS (18 repeats)
Chinese Translation. M. WARD (18 repeats)
Pittsfield SUFJAN STEVENS (15 repeats)
Boys from School HOT CHIP (13 repeats)
Young Folks PETER BJORN & JOHN (13 repeats)
You And I Are A Gang Of Losers The DEARS (12 repeats)
My Love ft T.I. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (11 repeats)
Mattresses Underwater COLOUR REVOLT (11 repeats)
Cinematic The A-SIDES (9 repeats)
Lonely Love The GRAY KID (8 repeats)


Honorable Mentions:
I Ain't Saying She's Better Than You - Donovan Woods (8)
Fergilicious - Fergie (8)

NOTE: This was surprisingly scientific. I basically read through my songs added in the year 2006 and saw what had the highest playcounts - THANK YOU, iTUNES! Also, I limited the countdown to 1 song per artist to keep from getting saturated and kept the stuff that I remembered being of personal significance. And of course, stuff in the last half of 2006 was recalled much easier than the first half but we do what we can!

1 Comments:

Blogger JONATHAN said...

TRUE DAT!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters