Saturday, February 10, 2007

ROMEO & JULIET: 10th ANNIVERSARY SOUNDTRACK


I got into this movie BIG TIME and it pretty much defines my freshman year of college. The music, the visuals, everything. The Romeo & Juliet soundtrack introduced me to one of my favorite Radiohead tracks, Talk Show Host and also began a long relationship with the band, the Cardigans. I loved the soundtrack so much I went out and bought the second soundtrack they released which consisted of a lot of the score plus other tidbits.

As luck/irony/time would have it, the director Baz Luhrman is releasing a 10th ANNIVERSARY soundtrack that includes all the originals that made it great plus a few new tracks. Stream the old favorites below plus Baz Luhrman's new track, Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)

FULL ALBUM STREAMS
QT
WIN

Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
QT
WIN

Radiohead - Talk Show Host
QT
WIN

Cardigans - Love Fool
QT
WIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters