Monday, February 05, 2007

SNL HIGHLIGHTS with DREW BARRYMORE

First and foremost, our new crush who performed: LILY ALLEN
LDN


SMILE


JOJO the VALET: probably my favorite of the night. Amy Poehler as a dude is good especially JoJo talking to himself and getting psyched up.


BODY FUSION: a SNL digital short with Drew and the girl cast making a 80's workout video. I think I appreciate this more for the replciation of bad VCR tapes than anything.


The DAKOTA FANNING SHOW: Amy Poehler as Dakota Fanning and Drew Barrymore as Abigal Breslin from 'Little Miss Sunshine' going head to head over their talents and Oscar nominations.


There was a American Idol opening and a job interview skit she did that I thought was funny that aren't on YouTube. I will post them if they appear.
Hit Counter
Web Counters